Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Bebe Shower

          As an alumnae of Huntingdon College, I can say that one of my true gifts was surely the travel experience. After graduating this past May, I had the privilege of traveling abroad to Austria and Germany. It was truly magnificent. Huntingdon is taking a class this spring to Paris. The jealousy oozes out from my soul like chocolate in a fondue pot. But, I will go someday. It will be sublime. In honor of my jealousy, I recently made Parisian themed cookies and later decided to create a party theme around it. What is more beautiful than Paris in the spring? Perhaps only new life itself--



Sale - ROYAL HANOVER Porcelain Bavaria Germany HMS Tea // Roses //Vintage China Set // Cottage Chic // Pink Roses
all4mybelle
Teleflora's Recipe for Romance Flowers
                        California Blooms                 Teleflora's Recipe for Romance        
                                            

Available for purchase in my etsy shop
  ETSY

xoxo,
Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment